All-in-One Oncology Panel with Sample Identification
The Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel v2 offers comprehensive and hotspot coverage of 56 clinically-relevant oncology-related genes. This panel utilizes a 263-amplicon design, covering over 16,000 COSMIC mutations (Forbes et al. Oxford Journals. 2014), to generate targeted libraries compatible with Illumina sequencing platforms and now includes 104 exonic and gender Sample_ID amplicons spiked in at a low percentage (2-4% of reads) for tracking tumor-normal pairs and samples in longitudinal studies.
The Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel v2 is compatible with short DNA fragments from both FFPE and cfDNA samples, and is well-suited for detection of clinically-relevant allele variants in DNA from circulating tumor cells (CTCs). This product is a complete kit that includes all components necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
- Single-tube assay to interrogate 56G and Sample_ID targets
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in 2 hours
- Inputs as low as 10 ng
- Limit of detection as low as 1%
- Complete library generation in a single kit
- On-target specificity and coverage uniformity > 95%
- Average amplicon size of 138 bp for compatibility with cfDNA and FFPE
- Leverage a power of discrimination over 1 in 100,000
- Easily track samples within and between studies
- Validate tumor/normal pairs and track samples throughout longitudinal studies
- Compliment WGS or exome sequencing for sample tracking
- Reduce turn-around time and cost with 384 indexing
First, select a product and quantity:
Next, for the 96 rxns kit an Indexing Kit is required for complete functionality. Please select from the following:
The below solution is included with your product. If you require extra, please add now:
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.