All-in-One Amplicon Solution
The Accel-Amplicon™ Comprehensive TP53 Panel offers comprehensive coverage of all coding regions of the TP53 gene, using a 21-amplicon design to generate multiplex libraries compatible with Illumina sequencing platforms. Accel-Amplicon Comprehensive TP53 Panel is compatible with short DNA fragments from both FFPE and cfDNA samples. This is especially well-suited for research focused on detecting clinically-relevant allele variants in DNA from circulating tumor cells (CTCs). This product is a complete kit that includes all elements necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
- Single-tube assay
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in 2 hours
- Inputs as low as 10 ng
- Average amplicon size of 140 bp for compatibility with cfDNA and FFPE
- Limit of detection as low as 1%
- On-target specificity and coverage uniformity > 95%
- Leverages the high fidelity performance of the Illumina platform
- Complete library generation in a single kit
First, select a product and quantity:
The below solution is included with your product. If you require extra, please add now:
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.