Let’s Design Your Targeted Sequencing Assays
Accel-Amplicon Custom NGS Panels offer a completely curated, targeted NGS workflow to rapidly and precisely interrogate genomic targets relevant to your research. This approach is ideal as a follow-up to whole genome or exome sequencing studies, as well as diving deep into specific biological pathways.
Our Accel-Amplicon Custom NGS Panels generate highly multiplexed, targeted PCR libraries that are compatible with both Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ sequencing platforms. The unique single-tube design is also compatible with most sample types, including limited or degraded samples such as FFPE and cfDNA samples.
Tailored to meet your specific needs, Accel-Amplicon Custom NGS Panels can be customized to include coverage of both clinically-relevant hotspot loci and regions of contiguous coverage, as well as Sample_ID targets spiked-in at a low percentage (2-4% of reads). This allows for somatic mutation detection using high depth of coverage and sample identification using low coverage depth of germline targets.
- Flexible, intelligent assay design
- Simple and scalable
- Enables discovery, characterization, and screening of SNPs and small indels (< 15 bp).
- Provides comprehensive coverage of critical hotspot SNVs, indels, and contiguous tiled regions in coding regions and intron-exon boundaries.
- Tailors your assay at the size that works best for you — from a small panel of just 15 amplicons up to 1,500 — all in a single-tube multiplexed reaction.
- Generates complete libraries in under 2 hours with a fast, easy workflow.
- Delivers highly reproducible performance from only 10-25 ng input DNA, including fragmented or degraded samples.
- Produces highly specific, exceptional target coverage uniformity to make your sequencing reads work for you.
At Swift, we firmly believe in the power of scientific collaboration to drive novel discoveries. Our world-class bioinformatics and support team partners with you along the way to design, implement, and utilize our Accel-Amplicon NGS Panels.
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.