Prepare Targeted Libraries in 2 Hours
Accel-Amplicon NGS Panels utilize multiple overlapping amplicons in a single tube, using a rapid, 2-hour workflow to prepare ready-to-sequence libraries. Primer pairs in Accel-Amplicon NGS Panels are compatible with short DNA fragments and are designed for generating libraries from input DNA as low as 10 ng. This unique design enables applications utilizing limiting or damaged samples such as FFPE and cfDNA, and provides powerful solutions for detecting variants and screening clinically-relevant mutations with limit of detection down to 1%.
Key benefits include:
- Optimized for all Illumina® sequencing platforms
- Designed for germline and somatic variant detection
- Offers overlapping amplicons in a fast, easy single-tube workflow
- Provides high on-target percentage and coverage uniformity, enabling low frequency (> 1%) variant discovery and confirmation
The Accel-Amplicon NGS Panels are available in two formats:
Accel-Amplicon Pre-Designed NGS Panels — Expertly designed panels using content from peer-reviewed publications and thought leader input. Includes assays for cancer genes, rare disease, and sample tracking.
Accel-Amplicon Custom NGS Panels — Start from scratch. We’ll help you through the design process and validate a unique panel for you to cover exactly what you need.
Pre-Designed NGS Panels
Cancer Gene Profiling
Targeted Sequencing for Cystic Fibrosis
Sample-Tracking and Genotyping
Microbiome / Metagenomic
Custom NGS Panels
Swift Amplicon targeted panels facilitate the generation of NGS data for oncology and disease research by enriching and sequencing genes of interest from challenging samples in a cost-effective manner. Following sequencing, the data generated must be computationally aligned to a reference genome and variant calling performed to assess the status of genetic mutations, insertions, and deletions present in the sample. With the VarSome platform from Saphetor, users of Swift Amplicon panels can simply upload their sequencing FASTQ or VCF files into the secure cloud-based VarSome platform and leverage the rich set of features available to analyze and annotate the resulting data.
How does it work?
(1) Upload FASTQ or VCF file. VarSome accepts FASTQ and VCF files as single samples or in batches. You can upload the data easily and securely through the web interface or harness VarSome’s powerful API for automated and secure data transfer. Once the data are uploaded, you can start the analysis!
(2) Annotate and Classify. The robust pipeline is capable of analyzing whole genomes, exomes, and gene panels, for individual samples, trios, families, and cohorts in minutes. VarSome leverages the massive cross-referenced knowledge base of the free VarSome and also offers access to licensed databases.
(3) Explore the Intuitive Web Portal. VarSome Clinical’s feature-rich and intuitive web interface allows filtering variants according to pathogenicity, ACMG classification, allele frequency, gene list or phenotype, to name a few! Dynamic and algorithmic filters allow you to perform simple or advanced filtering, like segregation analysis, identification of de novo variants or variants in imprinted genes, and much more!
(4) Generate Reports. Once you have narrowed down the list of variants of interest, you can proceed with the generation of a PDF report, which includes all the details of your variants, including literature references and your custom comments. The layout of the report can be fully customized according to your unique policy.
*This product is for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.