The Accel-Amplicon Plus Colorectal Cancer Panel is an NGS multigene panel for variant discovery and screening. It combines content from peer reviewed publications and other sources to offer comprehensive and exon-level hotspot coverage of 16 clinically-relevant colorectal genes. Areas of interest include genes such as AKT1, TP53, PIK3CA, KRAS and NRAS.
Try more. Discover more.
The panel is modular, allowing you to add focused content to achieve your most optimal design. Either combine pre-validated content such as our Lynch Syndrome content or add your own targets. We’ll work alongside you to design your assay and then Swift will optimize and wet-bench validate its performance before shipping it to you.
Comprehensive: Covers 11,000 COSMIC and 3,500 ClinVar mutations and generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® sequencing platforms.
Informative: Provides CNV detection of ERBB2 and full exon coverage of TP53 with flanking intron/exon boundaries.
Powerful: Simultaneous detection of single nucleotide variants (SNV), copy number variants (CNV) and small insertions and deletions (indels), all within a fast and easy single-tube assay workflow.
Flexible: Add our Lynch Syndrome pre-validated content or your own targets using our pre-validated primers or other content. The possibilities are endless.
Other key features include:
- Robust performance on cell-free DNA and FFPE samples starting with as little as 10 ng input.
- Highly sensitive detection of rare variants down to 1% allele frequency.
- Easy, single-tube assay with sequence ready libraries in under 2 hours.
- Streamlined analysis with bioinformatics tools including Primerclip.
- Compatible with all Illumina sequencers