The Accel-Amplicon Plus Lung Cancer Panel takes variant discovery and screening to a whole new level. It combines content from peer reviewed publications and other sources to offer comprehensive and exon-level hotspot coverage of 17 clinically-relevant lung genes for both small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). But that’s just the beginning.
The panel is modular, allowing you to add focused content to achieve your most optimal design. Either choose from our pre-validated content or add your own targets. We’ll work alongside you to design your assay and then Swift will optimize and wet-bench validate its performance before shipping it to you.
Now you have a more powerful tool to facilitate your lung cancer sequencing.
Comprehensive: Contains over 11,000 COSMIC and 2,500 ClinVar mutations and generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® sequencing platforms.
Informative: Provides full exon coverage of TP53 with flanking intron/exon boundaries.
Powerful: Simultaneous detection of single nucleotide variants (SNV), copy number variants (CNV) and small insertion and deletions (indels), all within a fast and easy single-tube assay workflow.
Flexible: Add your own targets using our pre-validated primers or others content. The possibilities are endless.
Other key features include:
- Robust performance on cell-free DNA and FFPE samples starting with as little as 10 ng input.
- Highly sensitive detection of rare variants with > 1% variant frequency.
- Easy, single-tube assay with sequence ready libraries in under 2 hours.
- Streamlined analysis with new bioinformatics tools including Primerclip or Genialis.
- Compatible with all Illumina sequencers