The Accel-Amplicon Plus Lynch Syndrome Panel is the NGS multigene panel to identify mutations in DNA Mismatch Repair (MMR) genes. It offers comprehensive and exon-level hotspot coverage of 4 clinically-relevant genes: MLH1, MSH2, MSH6 and PMS2. And with sensitivity down to 1% allele frequency, now you can identify both germline and somatic mutations in the same panel.
Comprehensive: Covers 600 COSMIC and 7,500 ClinVar mutations and generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® sequencing platforms.
Powerful: Simultaneous detection of single nucleotide variants (SNV) and small insertion and deletions (indels), all within a fast and easy single-tube assay workflow.
Other key features include:
- Robust performance on cell-free DNA and FFPE samples starting with as little as 10 ng input.
- Highly sensitive detection of rare variants down to 1% allele frequency.
- Easy, single-tube assay with sequence ready libraries in 2 hours.
- Streamlined analysis with new bioinformatics tools including Primerclip or VarSome.
- Compatible with all Illumina sequencers
First, select a product and quantity:
The below solution is included with your product. If you require extra, please add now:
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.