The Accel-Amplicon Plus Lynch Syndrome Panel is the NGS multigene panel to identify mutations in DNA Mismatch Repair (MMR) genes. It offers comprehensive and exon-level hotspot coverage of 4 clinically-relevant genes: MLH1, MSH2, MSH6 and PMS2. And with sensitivity down to 1% allele frequency, now you can identify both germline and somatic mutations in the same panel. But that’s just the beginning.
Assay more. Discover more.
This panel is modular, allowing you to add on focused content to achieve your most optimal design. Either combine pre-validated content from our existing menu, such as Colorectal Cancer Panel or add your own targets. We’ll work alongside you to design your assay and then Swift will optimize and wet-bench validate its performance before shipping it to you.
Comprehensive: Covers 600 COSMIC and 7,500 ClinVar mutations and generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® sequencing platforms.
Powerful: Simultaneous detection of single nucleotide variants (SNV) and small insertion and deletions (indels), all within a fast and easy single-tube assay workflow.
Other key features include:
- Robust performance on cell-free DNA and FFPE samples starting with as little as 10 ng input.
- Highly sensitive detection of rare variants down to 1% allele frequency.
- Easy, single-tube assay with sequence ready libraries in 2 hours.
- Streamlined analysis with new bioinformatics tools including Primerclip or Genialis.
- Compatible with all Illumina sequencers
First, select a product and quantity:
The below solution is included with your product. If you require extra, please add now:
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.