The Accel-Amplicon Plus Myeloid Panel is a powerful tool for targeted gene sequencing. It combines content from peer-reviewed publications and other sources to offer comprehensive and exon-level hotspot coverage of 23 clinically-relevant genes implicated in acute myeloid leukemia (AML), myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) and myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN).
Comprehensive: Covers over 12,000 COSMIC and 1,900 ClinVar mutations and generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® sequencing platforms.
Informative: Provides full exon coverage of TP53 with flanking intron/exon boundaries.
Powerful: Simultaneous detection of single nucleotide variants (SNV) and small insertion and deletions (indels), all within a fast and easy single-tube assay workflow.
Flexible: Add your own targets using our pre-validated primers or others content. The possibilities are endless.
Other key features include:
- Robust performance on cell-free DNA and FFPE samples starting with as little as 10 ng input.
- Highly sensitive detection of rare variants down to 1% allele frequency.
- Easy, single-tube assay with sequence ready libraries in 2 hours.
- Streamlined analysis with bioinformatics resources such as Primerclip and VarSome.
- Compatible with all Illumina platforms.
First, select a product and quantity:
The below solution is included with your product. If you require extra, please add now:
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.