The Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit maximizes DNA recovery of bisulfite-converted samples and resultant libraries accurately represent sample base composition. The kit currently provides the most comprehensive coverage of the methylome and is an excellent choice for bisulfite sequencing applications, as well as targeted sequencing, such as RRBS and hybridization capture using the NimbleGen™ SeqCap™ Epi Enrichment System. The Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq Kit is also compatible with bisulfite-converted DNA samples enriched by ChIP or other methods as well as ancient DNA samples that may contain uracil nucleotides as a result of damage.
- High recovery of input DNA
- Low bias library preparation
- Simple, 2-hour protocol
- Inputs from 100 pg to 100 ng
- Minimal PCR cycles required
- Maintain precious samples
- Reveals the complete methylome
- Processing more samples/day
- Use multiple sample types
- Reduced amplification errors
First, select a product and quantity:
Next, an Indexing Kit is required for complete functionality. Please select from the following:
The below solution is included with your Library Kit. If you require extra, please add now:
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.