Swift Biosciences amplicon technology is based on unique molecular biology to provide a powerful solution for detecting and screening for point mutations in a wide variety of organisms. Accel-Amplicon Panels are comprised of 10’s to 1,000’s of primer pairs in a single-tube format which are optimized for sequencing on Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ sequencing platforms. While the technology can be applied to a variety of applications, the primary focus at Swift Biosciences is to develop targeted panels for clinically-relevant mutations in oncology. As such, primer pairs in the panels are designed for compatibility with the short DNA fragments from both FFPE and circulating cell-free DNA samples. This solution provides a fast and easy single-tube workflow to produce best-in-class performance for on-target percentage and coverage uniformity, enabling variant discovery and confirmation.
Our Accel-Amplicon technology offers several off-the-shelf panels, optimized for multiple sequencing platforms, designed for germline and somatic variant detection of clinically-relevant genes. Alternatively, we offer an option to have Swift Biosciences design and manufacture custom panels based upon our customers unique requirements.
Currently available panels include:
- Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel v2
- Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon CFTR Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Comprehensive TP53 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon EGFR Pathway Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Sample_ID Panel
- Custom Panel — email TechSupport@swiftbiosci.com to inquire