- 1. Definitions.
- Non-Personal Information” is any information that is not “Personally Information.”
- “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information, which is non-public information we receive from your use of the Site that can be used, alone or in combination with other information in our possession, to identify a particular individual natural person. It may include information such as name, address, telephone number and other personal information you provide to us.
- “Swift Biosciences,” “we,” “us” and “our” means Swift Biosciences, Inc.
- “Site” refers to Swift Biosciences’ website, and other associated websites, blogs, domains and mobile sites maintained by Swift Biosciences.
- “You” and “your” mean the individual or entity visiting or using our Site (defined below).
- Information Automatically Collected.
This information is considered Non-Personal Information, which we can use for any purpose, including to help us improve the Site and to enhance your and other users’ experience. However, we will treat as Personal Information any item that, either alone or together with other information, we could use to identify an individual. For example, without your permission, we will not share with third parties the link between your IP address and your Personal Information, except as described in Section 7, titled “Information We Share with Third Parties.”
The Personal Information you enter on this Site is used to respond or contact you when necessary, to provide services or