By using this site you consent to the transfer of this information and to Swift Biosciences’s use of the data collected as outlined in this policy.
1. Traffic Data. Swift Biosciences’ Site automatically recognizes non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site, including but not limited to: (i) your IP address; (ii) the domain server; (iii) the type of computer being used to access the Site; (iv) your internet service provider; (v) the referrer URL (the last website visited which linked or led to our Site); and/or (iv) the type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site, and Swift Biosciences uses this information for several purposes, including allowing us to examine the traffic in the aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
2. Personal Information Collected. In order for Swift Biosciences to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that Swift Biosciences offers via the Site, Swift Biosciences may require and request you provide information that personally identifies you or your company (“Personal Information”). For example, Swift Biosciences may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, obtain product or service information or submit feedback. Personal Information may include: (i) contact data (such as your name, phone number, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) payment information (such as your account information or credit card numbers); and (iii) geographic data (such as your address). If you communicate with Swift Biosciences by e-mail, post messages to any of Swift Biosciences’ Site or other social media forums or similar items, or otherwise complete online forms or surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Swift Biosciences’s use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
a. Comply with the law, a court order or legal process;
b. Protect Swift Biosciences’s rights or property; or
c. Enforce Swift Biosciences’s Terms & Conditions.
5. Security of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure web servers that are protected from access by third parties, so that your Personal Information is accessible only by Swift Biosciences personnel for purposes discussed in this policy.. However, while Swift Biosciences takes efforts to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, Swift Biosciences cannot absolutely guarantee that its security measures will prevent third-party hackers or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information. Commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. To protect the security of information exchanged with customers in the customer-specific area of the Site, customers are required to register on the Site, and enter their user names and passwords to access their information.
6. Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other websites. Swift Biosciences is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. Swift Biosciences also may make social media or forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Swift Biosciences has no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
8. Children’s Privacy Protection. Swift Biosciences abides by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and Swift Biosciences will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If Swift Biosciences discovers personal data from a child gathered through its Site, Swift Biosciences will eliminate that data.