Accel-Amplicon™ NGS Panels
Prepare Targeted Libraries in 2 Hours
Accel-Amplicon NGS Panels utilize multiple amplicons in a single tube, using a rapid, 2-hour workflow to prepare ready-to-sequence libraries. Primer pairs in Accel-Amplicon NGS Panels are compatible with short DNA fragments and are designed for generating libraries from input DNA as low as 10 ng. This unique design enables applications utilizing limiting or damaged samples such as FFPE and cfDNA, and provides powerful solutions for detecting variants and screening clinically-relevant mutations with limit of detection down to 1%.
The Accel-Amplicon NGS Panels are available in two formats:
- Accel-Amplicon Pre-Designed NGS Panels — Expertly designed panels using content from peer-reviewed publications and thought leader input. Includes assays for cancer genes, rare disease, and sample tracking.
- Accel-Amplicon Custom NGS Panels — Tailor your own assay for the targets most relevant to your needs.
Key benefits include:
- Optimized for multiple sequencing platforms
- Designed for germline and somatic variant detection
- Offers a fast, easy single-tube workflow
- Provides high on-target percentage and coverage uniformity, enabling low frequency (> 1%) variant discovery and confirmation
Pre-Designed NGS Panels
Cancer Gene Profiling
- Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel v2
- Accel-Amplicon Comprehensive TP53 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon EGFR Pathway Panel
- Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel
Targeted Sequencing for Cystic Fibrosis
Custom NGS Panels