The Swift Amplicon 16S+ITS Panel enables highly efficient, sensitive and specific microbial identification by targeting the 16S rRNA (V1-V9) and ITS genes in a single primer pool, along with a simple two-hour workflow.
- Targets the entire 16S rRNA gene (V1-V9) and the Fungal ITS1 and ITS2 genes
- Unique multiplex PCR chemistry generates diverse clusters without PhiX or phased primers, saving up to 25% of sequencing costs
Fast workflow, high-quality data
- From DNA to Illumina® compatible libraries within 2 hours
- Faster turnaround time with 2×150 or 2×300 read lengths
- Reduce turn-around time and cost with 384 indexing
Sensitive and Specific
- Accurate quantification, with 100% sensitivity observed with mock microbial communities (ATCC® MSA-1003TM), and 100% specificity validated with microbial isolates.
- Detection and characterization of bacterial and fungal structure in complex samples
- Metagenomics: Bacteria, Archaea, Fungi
- Environmental: Air, Water, Wastewater
- Agriculture: Plant microbiome, Soil – ITS for fungal
- Microbiome: Human – skin, GI tract, stool, vagina, Plant – surface, roots and soil
- Forensics: Microbiome to establish time of death
First, select a product and quantity:
Next, for the 96 rxns kit an Indexing Kit is required for complete functionality. Please select from the following:
The below solution is included with your product. If you require extra, please add now:
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.