Genialis/Swift partnership delivers a complete targeted sequencing solution with intuitive analysis software
(ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Oct. 12, 2017) Swift Biosciences, a leading provider of innovative library prep solutions for next-generation sequencing (NGS), today announced the launch of its Accel-Amplicon™ Custom NGS Panels. These new panels offer a targeted DNA sequencing product that enables clinical researchers to rapidly design highly focused panels to discover, validate and screen disease genes and their variants.
With the quickest workflow, Swift’s Accel-Amplicon Custom NGS Panel is a powerful solution to discover and assess clinically-relevant mutations across targeted genes using multiplexed amplicon sequencing. The panel is platform agnostic and addresses many applications such as fine mapping, variant discovery and screening, post GWAS replication, drug target discovery, clinical trial management and monitoring therapeutic efficacy.
“Our Accel-Amplicon Custom NGS Panels offer a breakthrough for translational researchers to interrogate variants within sample types that were impractical until now,” said Candia Brown, Swift’s Vice President of Global Marketing. “We’ve taken everything we’ve learned from our pre-designed panels and collaborative partnerships to deliver a transformative workflow that helps any laboratory implement targeted sequencing and rapidly uncover new biological insights into complex diseases.”
Key features and benefits of the Accel-Amplicon Custom NGS Panel include:
- Supports the widest range of input sample types including fresh and fresh-frozen tissue, whole blood, blood spot cards, FFPE, cell-free DNA, circulating tumor DNA, buccal swab, whole genome amplified DNA and purified DNA.
- Requires the least amount of sample input with only 10 nanograms
- Enables the fastest library prep workflow in under two hours
- Provides the only single-tube NGS assay with complete and comprehensive genomic coverage
- Includes fully optimized and wet-lab validated NGS assays in every design.
- Supported on either Ion Torrent™ or Illumina® sequencing platforms
To complete this breakthrough workflow, Swift partnered with Genialis, a software solution co