Primer pairs used in SNAP are compatible with short DNA fragments and are designed for generating libraries from human input DNA as low as 10 ng or pathogen RNA/DNA in the picogram range. This unique design enables applications utilizing limiting or damaged samples such as FFPE and cfDNA, and provides powerful solutions for detecting variants and screening clinically-relevant mutations with limit of detection down to 1%.
Key benefits include:
- Multiplex hundreds to thousands of targets in a single tube PCR
- Robust yields from low input samples using PCR1+PCR2 workflow
- Supports high throughput library quantification methods (fluorometric, electrophoretic, or Swift Normalase)
- Designed for germline and somatic variant detection, or targeted pathogen sequencing
- Optimized for all Illumina® sequencing platforms
- Provides high on-target percentage and coverage uniformity
SNAP Panels are available in two formats:
Pre-Designed NGS Panels — Expertly designed panels using content from peer-reviewed publications and thought leader input. Includes assays for cancer genes, rare disease, and sample tracking.
SWIFT NORMALASE™ AMPLICON SARS-COV-2 PANELS (SNAP)
SWIFT NORMALASE™ AMPLICON 16S & ITS1 PANELS (SNAP)
Custom NGS Panels — Start from scratch. We’ll help you through the design process and validate a unique panel for you to cover exactly what you need.
Please be sure to select one from each of the three categories to complete your order
1. Choose a SNAP Multiplex Primer Pool
2. Add the the SNAP Core kit
3. Choose a SNAP Indexing Primer Kit
1. Choose a SNAP Multiplex Primer Pool (REQUIRED):
2. Next, add the SNAP Core kit (includes polymerase, buffers, and oligos for PCR and Library Prep, REQUIRED):
3. Finally, choose one or more SNAP Indexing Primer Kits (complete adapters, index, condition for optional Normalase, REQUIRED):
For Customers Outside the United States: Please request a quote or select from our list of distributors.